Sportswear giant Nike have terminated their relationship with Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood.
Nike suspended the deal with Greenwood last week, saying they “deeply concerned” by the allegations against the England ace, and have now decided to end their association with him.
The 20-year-old was questioned on suspicion of rape and assault following his arrest on January 30 in light of allegations made on social media.
He was then further arrested two days later on suspicion of sexual assault and threats to kill.
Greenwood has been released on bail pending further investigation and has not made a public response to the allegations.
In a statement on Monday, Nike said: “Mason Greenwood is no longer a Nike athlete.”
Following news of Greenwood’s bail last week, United issued a statement that said: “Manchester United reiterates its strong condemnation of violence of any kind.
“As previously communicated, Mason Greenwood will not train with, or play for, the club until further notice.”